Kennesaw, GA 30144 US
Job Title: Staffing Manager
Location: Kennesaw, GA 30144 or Jasper, GA 30143
Job Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Shift: Mon-Fri | 8:00am-5:00pm
Do you love relationship building and thrive under pressure? Are you a self-starting go-getter with a can-do attitude? Do you have a desire to build something of value?
Employ Partners, Inc. is a woman-owned, locally owned and operated staffing firm with specialized divisions focusing on administrative, HR, and office professional positions as well as light industrial warehouse positions. We are currently seeking a Staffing Manager to join our growing team for either our Marietta or Jasper office locations. You will be responsible for recruiting and staffing open positions, along with developing client relationships, to drive company revenue. This is a great opportunity to join a team where you can have direct contributions to all decisions and understand the impact you make each day.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life options
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission Structure
- Retirement Plan
- Positive Working Environment
Staffing Manager description:
- Source, recruit, and match qualified candidates to open positions
- Address HR and employment issues with contract staff
- Generate new clients based on prospecting, cold calling, and client meetings
- Develop and execute innovative marketing, sales, and social media strategies that can drive sales to the bottom line
- Manage time between business development and operations based on business needs
- Familiarity with ATS/CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients and job seekers
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment and proven track record of success in staffing
If you have at least a few years of experience in this wonderfully crazy business we call the staffing industry, you should apply today to learn more about what we have to offer!
Employ Partners, Inc. is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm. Our mission is to source, attract, engage, and retain quality employees for our valued clients in the local communities we serve. We are growing and always seeking great employees!