Ball Ground, GA 30107 US
Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Location: Ball Ground, GA 30107
Pay: $70K per year
Job Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Shift: 1st | M-F | 6am-3pm
- Medical, Dental, And Vision
- 401k With Company Matching
- 11 Paid Holidays
Logistics Specialist description:
- Evaluate and design transportation and distribution procedures to maximize delivery efficiency.
- Research and analyze freight costs and classifications, delivery methods, and delivery schedules.
- Manage both inbound and outbound logistics activities, including domestic and international transportation.
- Coordinate trucking, ocean, and air transportation providers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and refer clients to proper channels.
- Review purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs, production time, and other areas lacking efficiency.
- Prepare paperwork for shipping and receiving team members to ensure the correct product is located, loaded, and stocked properly.
- Develop, review, and provide bill of lading, commercial invoice, country of origin, and other regulatory documentation for export purpose.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfillment and transportation cycle to meet deadlines.
- Experience with ERP system, JDE or SAP preferred.
- 5+ years experience in the logistics field preferred.
- Experience in traffic control/distribution preferred.
Apply now and get started right away!
Employ Partners, Inc. is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm. Our mission is to source, attract, engage, and retain quality employees for our valued clients in the local communities we serve. We are growing and always seeking great employees!