Cartersville, GA 30120 US
Job Title: CNC Programmer
Location: Cartersville, GA 30120
Pay: $60-$70K per year
Job Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Shift: 1st | Mon-Fri 6am-4pm
Looking for a job where the company will set you up for a lasting career?
- Full Health, Dental, Life, and 401K
- Cross training throughout company
- Promotion from within
CNC Programmer description:
- Read technical drawings and set up machines in accordance with blueprints.
- Use Fusion 360 to 3D model and create cutting paths and program CNC machines accordingly.
- Adjust machine cutting paths or settings to optimize production while maintaining quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines as they arise.
- Perform machine maintenance such as cleaning, fluid refills, etc.
- Train new employees on how to properly operate CNC machines and programs.
CNC Programmer qualifications:
- Experience with manipulating and creating solid models in 3D CAD software; Fusion 360 or Autodesk Inventor preferable.
- Experience with heat treating tool steel.
- 2 years experience CAM programming.
- 3 years' experience CNC programming; Doosan control experience is a plus.
Apply now and get started right away!
Employ Partners, Inc. is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm. Our mission is to source, attract, engage, and retain quality employees for our valued clients in the local communities we serve. We are growing and always seeking great employees!