Bindery Assistant 3rd Shift
Marietta, GA 30067 US
Job Title: Bindery Assistant Entry-Level
Location: Marietta, GA 30067
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire, Full-Time
Shift: 3rd | Mon-Fri | 10pm-6:30am
Are you an energetic self-starter looking for an entry-level job that will set you up for a lasting career?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life
- Vacation Accrual, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Bindery Assistant description:
- Make ready bindery equipment and workstations; ensure all workspaces remain functional, clear of debris, and well-organized.
- Set up and maintain a variety of bindery machines, including staplers, punches, drills, and binding-glue devices.
- Set up, arrange, hand collate, fan, jog, and stack various sizes of paper neatly.
- Ensure that all materials needed for upcoming jobs are staged at the machine.
- Feed pockets on stitcher and binder as needed.
- Perform quality control functions while on machines or working on projects.
- Communicate effectively with others and carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
Apply now and get started right away!
Employ Partners, Inc. is a full-service staffing and recruiting firm. Our mission is to source, attract, engage, and retain quality employees for our valued clients in the local communities we serve. We are growing and always seeking great employees!